Ticket Dispenser 11082
Height: 185 mm
Width: 175 mm
Depth: 290 mm
Weight: 3,25 kg
This ticket dispenser comes with up to eight buttons for different service types but can also work as a printer without buttons if you are printing tickets from a handheld unit (iPod, iPad etc.). Every button is equipped with optional text describing the service type. You can also get a custom made adhesive label covering the front with texts, logotypes and your choice of colors (se “Gallery” on the right).
The ticket dispenser can be equipped with a card reader for identity recognition (se below) or for handling customers in a VIP queue. It can also use a synthetic voice to announce your queue number, tell you the current queue number and then call you to the right workstation when its your turn.
The ticket dispenser is mounted on a dedicated shelf or floorstand (main picture) and the cover can be finished in your choice of color (contact us for pricing information).
For other ticket dispensers with buttons please see The original 11010 or Ticket dispenser 11070.
Uses for identity recognition:
- Prioritize within the queuing system
- Analyze customer identity and arrival time
- Prepare customer information before arrival at the workstation
- Greet the customer by name on the ticket
- Call the customer by name or other text on displays, TV-screens, Computer screens etc.