Ticket Dispenser 11077
Height: 1360 mm
Width: 180-440 mm
Depth: 40-380 mm
This ticket dispenser comes with an integrated 17″ touchscreen, thermal printer for tickets and a PC. In a traditional queueing system the touchscreen is used for displaying a background with buttons for different service types, appointments or other services. The screen can also show different menus in sequence with more options, languages, persons or service types. You can display hundreds of different options on different menus.
The ticket dispenser can be equipped with a card reader for identity recognition (se below) or for handling customers in a VIP queue. It can also use a synthetic voice to announce your queue number, tell you the current queue number and then call you to the right workstation when its your turn.
The touchscreen can also be used as a visitor system or as an arrival, booking or payment terminal.
Uses for identity recognition:
- Prioritize within the queuing system
- Analyze customer identity and arrival time
- Prepare customer information before arrival at the workstation
- Greet the customer with name on the ticket
- Call the customer by name or other text on displays, TV-screens, Computer screens etc.