Ticket Dispenser 11076
Height: 1250 mm
Width: 350 mm
Depth: 400 mm
This ticket dispenser comes with an integrated 10″ touchscreen tablet and a printer for tickets.
In a traditional queueing system the touchscreen is used for displaying a background with buttons for different service types, appointments or other services. The screen can also show different menus in sequence with more options, languages, persons or service types. You can display hundreds of different options on different menus.
The ticket dispenser can be equipped with a card reader for identity recognition (se below) or for handling customers in a VIP queue. It can also use a synthetic voice to announce your queue number, tell you the current queue number and then call you to the right workstation when its your turn.
The touchscreen can also be used as a visitor system or as an arrival, booking or payment terminal.
The cover can be finished in your choice of color (contact us for pricing information).
Uses for identity recognition:
- Prioritize within the queuing system
- Analyze customer identity and arrival time
- Prepare customer information before arrival at the workstation
- Greet the customer by name on the ticket
- Call the customer by name or other text on displays, TV-screens, Computer screens etc.