Ticket Dispenser 11073
Height: 1450 mm
Width: 440 mm
Depth: 440 mm
This ticket dispenser comes with an integrated 17″ touchscreen, thermal printer for tickets and a PC. In a traditional queueing system, the touchscreen is used for displaying a background with buttons for different service types, appointments or other services. The screen can also show different menus in sequence with more options, languages, persons or service types. You can display hundreds of different options on different menus.
The ticket dispenser can be equipped with a card reader for identity recognition (se below) or for handling customers in a VIP queue. It can also use a synthetic voice to announce your queue number, tell you the current queue number and then call you to the right workstation when it is your turn.
The touchscreen can also be used as a visitor system or as an arrival, booking or payment terminal.
For other touchscreen solutions please see Ticket dispenser 11077 or Ticket dispenser 11076.
Uses for identity recognition:
- Prioritize within the queuing system
- Analyze customer identity and arrival time
- Prepare customer information before arrival at the workstation
- Greet the customer with name on the ticket
- Call the customer by name or other text on displays, TV-screens, Computer screens etc.